Conversion of kinetic energy of the flow of water into useful work (Hydrodynamic Test).
Tests of interaction between work items with a pilot plant with the water flow took place in 2010 on the River Lubich (Kiev region., Ukraine) for the period July - August, and the channel discharge treated wastewater Bortnichskoy Aeration Station - BAS (Kiev) in the period November - December 2010.
The purpose of the tests:
1) checking of the installation of WHD-2 interaction with the water flow;
2) confirmation of the phenomena produced by the test results of the laboratory setup WHD-1 on the aerodynamic test bench;
3) confirmation of the phenomena produced by the test results of the laboratory setup WHD-1 in an aqueous medium;
4) is it possible to convert the kinetic energy of water flow into useful work in the natural water flow rates (0.5 - 1.0 m / s);
5) check the feasibility of obtaining the flutter of a single vibrating element in the interaction with the water flow;
6) check the influence of UAI from the adjacent working elements with different kinematics of the movement of work items;
7) The checking of the installation of WHD-2 at changing the direction of water flow in the opposite direction;
8) to obtain data for calculation, design and manufacture of generator to convert mechanical energy of rotation of the shaft a pilot plant with WHD-2 into electrical energy during the interaction of work items with a water flow.